2. When you have a color in all four columns, select the "Submit guess" button.
3. Black squares represent a correct color in a correct position. White squares indicate a correct color in an incorrect position. Gray squares represent guess colors that are entirely incorrect.
4. At any time, clicking above the board will toggle a display of the answer.
5. If you are stumped, or just want to watch the applet play the game, then select the "Help me out" button.
6. When you achieve four black squares, the top button will ask if you want to play again.